How do I integrate OptimizePlayer with AWeber?
OptimizePlayer is a video hosting service that includes additional tools for tracking, analytics and automation. Using OptimizePlayer you can connect your video directly to AWeber to help increase conversations and engagement with your viewers. This article explains how you can integrate OptimizePlayer with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- In OptimizePlayer, click on "Integrations" from the cogwheel drop down icon.
- Click on "AWeber".
- After naming the integration, click "Connect".
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and OptimizePlayer. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Back in OptimizePlayer, click "Add Integration".
- For connecting your video, start with clicking Upload Video in the upper right.
- Click "Browse" to select and upload your video.
- Click on "Add CTAs".
- Then, click on "Optin".
- Select "Optin Options".
- From the "Email Provider" drop down select "AWeber".
- Then select which list you want this video connected to.
- Use the "Tags" section to add any tags you want applied when opting in.
- Make sure to save changes.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your OptimizePlayer. Subscribers will be able to sign up to your AWeber list but using the form provided in the video player.