Connectio.io is a platform that gives you the ability to add increased functionality to your Facebook Lead Ads. Using ConnectAudience, you'll be able to create custom audiences based on subscribers in your AWeber account as well as their engagement with your messages. With ConnectLeads you'll be able to add subscribers to your email list when they click on one of your ads. In this article we'll walk through how to connect your AWeber account to connect.io.
Note: This integration is dependent on your Facebook Lead Ads account being integrated with connectio.io as well.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you've logged into connectio.io, select "Connect to your auto-responder" from the main dashboard. Click "Connect to autoresponder".
- Then click "Add New" under Autoresponder Management.
- You'll be prompted to enter a name for this autoresponder, enter the name you would like to use.
- Then, select "AWeber" from the Autoresponder drop down menu.
- Next, click "Save".
- After you've clicked Save, you'll be notified that the app is not connected. To continue with this connect, click "Please click here to connect".
- Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
Congratulations, you've succcessfully connected your AWeber account to connectio.io. Moving forward, you'll be able to select AWeber from the Autoresponder options in ConnectAudience or ConnectLeads.