WebinarNinja is a platform that provides you with the ability to create, host, and share webinars. You can manage your recordings, customize content, and share your screen with attendees to provide the best video experience possible. With the AWeber integration, people who sign up for an upcoming webinar will be added to your mailing list. You can follow up and provide them with reminders as well as additional email marketing.
In this article we will walk through how to connect WebinarNinja to your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- After logging into WebinarNinja, select "Integrations" from the left hand menu options.
- Then click "Emails".
- From the "Email API" menu, click on "AWeber".
- Then, enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- You'll be prompted that the integration is now complete.
- Next, select the list you would like to connect to from the "AWeber List Name" drop down menu.
- Once you've selected your list, click "Apply".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected AWeber to WebinarNinja. Whenever a subscriber signs up form your webinar, they'll automatically be added to your email list as well.