How do I integrate 123FormBuilder with AWeber?
123FormBuilder is a tool used to create various types of forms, such as opt-in, contact, and registration forms, for your website. With its integration with AWeber, you can effortlessly collect and add subscribers to your email lists. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to integrate 123FormBuilder with AWeber.
Note: To utilize this integration, you'll need at least the Gold plan with 123FormBuilder.
Step By Step Instructions
- Start by clicking "New Form" and selecting a form template.
- Click "Applications" from the left-hand side of the form editor.
- Hover over AWeber and click "Add."
- Click "Connect To AWeber."
- Enter your AWeber login credentials, and click "Allow Access."
- Once connected, select the list that you want this sign up form connected to using the drop-down menu.
- Click "Customize."
Match the fields in your form with those you have in AWeber and click "Save."
And that's it! You've successfully integrated 123FormBuilder with AWeber. Subscribers who submit their information through your 123FormBuilder forms will be added to the connected AWeber list.