123ContactForm is a service that allows you to create opt-in, contact, registration and various other types of forms for your website. You can easily gather information through custom designed capture forms that integrate directly to your AWeber account to add subscribers to your lists. The article explains how you can integrate 123ContactForm with AWeber.
Note: In order for this integration to work, it does require at least the Gold plan with 123ContactForms.
Step By Step Instructions
- Start with creating the new form. For this example, we'll be using the Event Registration form.
- Click "Settings" from the top menu bar.
- Then, click "Applications" from the sidebar.
- Select "AWeber" for the application.
- Click "Connect To AWeber".
- Enter your AWeber login credentials, and click "Allow Access".
- Once connected, select the list that you want this sign up form connected to using the drop down menu.
- Click "Customize".
Match the fields in your form with those you have in AWeber and click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected 123ContactForms to AWeber. Subscribers who enter their information in your 123ContactForm forms will be added to the AWeber list you connected.