How do I integrate 123FormBuilder with AWeber?
123FormBuilder is a service that allows you to create opt-in, contact, registration and various other types of forms for your website. You can easily gather information through custom designed capture forms that integrate directly to your AWeber account to add subscribers to your lists. The article explains how you can integrate 123FormBuilder with AWeber.
Note: In order for this integration to work, it does require at least the Gold plan with 123ContactForms.
Step By Step Instructions
- Start by clicking "New Form" and selecting a form template.
- Click "Applications" from the left-hand side of the form editor.
- Hover over AWeber and click "Add."
- Click "Connect To AWeber."
- Enter your AWeber login credentials, and click "Allow Access."
- Once connected, select the list that you want this sign up form connected to using the drop-down menu.
- Click "Customize."
Match the fields in your form with those you have in AWeber and click "Save."
Congratulations! You've successfully connected 123FormBuilder to AWeber. Subscribers who enter their information in your 123FormBuilder forms will be added to the AWeber list you connected.