Upscribe is a service that gives you the ability to create shareable forms and forms that can be embedded in your Medium story. You can use the embed URL to have subscribers sign up for your AWeber list. This article will walk through how to integrate upscribe with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you've logged into upscribe, click "+ Add New Form".
- Then, click "Integrate" next to AWeber in the Integrations menu.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login name and password, then click "Allow Access" to connect.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to when they sign up through your form.
- Once you've selected the correct list, scroll to the end of the page and click "Save All".
- You'll able to be edit the design of your from by clicking "Edit". After you've edited the form, click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully created and integrated your upscribe from with AWeber. You can now share this form via social media, or embed it in your Medium story.