How do I integrate Upscribe with AWeber?
Upscribe is a service that gives you the ability to create shareable forms and forms that can be embedded in your Medium story. You can use the embed URL to have subscribers sign up for your AWeber list. This article will walk through how to integrate Upscribe with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you've logged into upscribe, click "Forms" along the top of the page. Once on the "form" page, click "+ New Form."
- Next, click "Integrations". Then, click "Add Integrations" from the menu located on the right hand side of the page.
- Then, select AWeber from the list of Integrations in the Integrations menu.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login name and password. Then, click "Allow Access" to connect.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to when they sign up through your form.
- Once you've selected the correct list, click "Save".
- If you wish to have a Tag applied to your subscribers when they are added to your list, you can insert that Tag in the "Tags" section located under your list selection drop down field.
Congratulations! You've successfully created and integrated your upscribe form with AWeber. You can now share this form via social media or embed it in your Medium story.