How do I integrate Campaign Builder by Votigo with AWeber?
Campaign Builder by Votigo is a social promotion and lead generation platform for gathering subscribers through social media. With Campaign Builder, you can create social campaigns and market to your audience directly through social media. This article will walk through how to connect AWeber to your Votigo campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- After logging in to your Votigo account, click "Campaigns."
- Then, hover over the type of campaign and click "Create Campaign." For this example, we'll use "Sign up Form."
- Once you've edited your campaign settings, click "Data Export."
- Then, select AWeber.
- You'll be prompted to select a connected account, or connect a new account. Click "Authorize."
- Next, enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you've connected your account, select the list you would like subscribers added to when they sign up through this campaign.
- Then, making sure that the list and "Connected Accounts" information is correct, click "Save" to complete the integration.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected AWeber to Campaign Builder by Votigo. Subscribers who sign up through your campaign will automatically be added to your AWeber list.
Have more questions? Submit a request