ThriveCart is a shopping cart service that allows you take payments and customize the experience for your customers. With the AWeber integration, you can have subscribers added to your AWeber list depending on what they purchased and can also have tags applied to trigger campaigns. This article walks through how to connect ThriveCart with AWeber.
Note: API submissions from this integration will be added without having to confirm their subscription by default. If you would still like confirmation message sent, just contact our customer support team.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside your ThriveCart account, click the cogwheel icon at the top of the page.
- Click the "View" option on the Integrations option.
- Click "View Settings" on the Autoresponders option.
- Find AWeber on the page and click "Integrate now" under the logo.
- Here, you will have to click "Authorize with AWeber".
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Your AWeber account and ThriveCart account should now be integrated together.
- To connect a product to a particular AWeber list, while setting up that product in ThriveCart, you will choose the "Customers" tab.
- Under Behavior rules, click "+ Add rule".
- Make sure that AWeber is selected for the service.
- Select the action that will be attributed to this rule.
- Select whether you want subscribers matching this rule subscribed or unsubscribed from the list.
- Select the AWeber list you want to connect to.
- You can also have tags applied here if you would like.
- Finish by clicking "+ Add Rule".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected ThriveCart with your AWeber account. Subscribers making purchases through ThriveCart will now be added to whichever AWeber list you have selected.