Megaphone is a service that gives you the ability to create mobile responsive landing pages for capturing subscriber information. With the AWeber integration, you'll be able to add subscribers to your list when they sign up through your Megaphone landing page. This article walks through how to connect their service with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After logging into your Megaphone account, click on your name in the top right.
- Then, select "Integrations" from the drop down menu.
- Choose "AWeber" from the Integration Services options.
- Next, click "Connect with AWeber".
- You'll be prompted to enter you AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Now, you'll be able to select AWeber from the Form Integration settings in your Megaphone landing Page. First, click "Form Integration".
- Then select AWeber from the "Integration Provider" drop down menu.
- Once conncected, select the list you want subscribers added to when they sign up through this form.
- You'll also be able to specify a Thank You Page, and whether or not you want to collect the subscribers name as well as their email address.
- Once you've selected the language you want to use for your form, click "Save" to complete the process.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected Megaphone with your AWeber account. Subscribers who sign up through this landing page will now be added to the list you've selected.