This article explains how to connect the Bloom plugin with AWeber.
The Bloom plugin from Elegant Themes allows you to create customized and varied active forms to add to your WordPress site. With the AWeber integration, opt-ins through your Bloom forms can be added to a related list easily to start your related autoresponders.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you have installed the plugin in your WordPress account, click "Email Accounts" from the left sidebar options under Bloom.
- Click "New Account".
- Use the drop down menu to select "AWeber".
- After naming the account, click "Generate authorization code".
- You will be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the authorization code that is generated.
- Back in Bloom, paste that code into the box and click "Authorize".
- To connect your form to your AWeber list, start by clicking "Optin Forms" from the Bloom sidebar on the left.
- Select "New Optin".
- Choose the style you want next. For this example, I'll be using the inline form.
- Under Form Integration, use the dropdown to select "AWeber".
- After selecting the account, choose the AWeber list you want subscribers added to with this form.
- You can now either click "Save & Exit" or continue designing the form.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Bloom form. Subscribers processed through any of those forms will be added to your AWeber list.