The Bloom plugin from Elegant Themes allows you to create customized and varied active forms to add to your WordPress site. With the AWeber integration, opt-ins through your Bloom forms can be added to a related list easily to start your related autoresponders. This article walks you through how to connect the Bloom plugin to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you have installed the plugin in your WordPress account, click "Email Accounts" from the left sidebar options under Bloom.
- Click "New Account".
- Use the drop down menu to select "AWeber".
- After naming the account, click "Generate authorization code".
- You will be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the authorization code that is generated.
- Back in Bloom, paste that code into the box and click "Authorize".
- To connect your form to your AWeber list, start by clicking "Optin Forms" from the Bloom sidebar on the left.
- Select "New Optin".
- Choose the style you want next. For this example, I'll be using the inline form.
- Under Form Integration, use the dropdown to select "AWeber".
- After selecting the account, choose the AWeber list you want subscribers added to with this form.
- You can now either click "Save & Exit" or continue designing the form.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Bloom form. Subscribers processed through any of those forms will be added to your AWeber list.