The Divi plugin from Elegant Themes allows you to create customized forms to add to your Divi Theme WordPress site. With the AWeber integration, opt-ins through your Divi forms can be added to a related list easily to start your autoresponders. This article walks you through how to connect the Divi plugin to AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Start by using the left Menu to click "Plugin Options" under Divi.
- Click "Here" to generate the authorization code.
- You will be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the authorization code that is generated.
- Paste the authorization code and click "Re-Authorize".
- Now that your Divi account is attached to AWeber, you can click the "Email Optin" button when inserting a module.
- Select "Aweber" from the drop down.
- Select the list you would like to connect from the drop down menu.
- You can continue editing the form or click "Save & Exit" at the bottom.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated AWeber with your Divi plugin. Subscribers processed through any of those forms will be added to your AWeber list.