How do I integrate BriteVerify with AWeber?
In this article we will walk through how to connect BriteVerify to your AWeber account.
BriteVerify is a service that can check the validity and deliverability of email addresses that you have collected. Breakdowns of any uploaded lists and those addresses will then be provided and can be exported.
With the AWeber integration, you connect directly to the lists in your account and BriteVerify can provide the same scanning options and can also remove any problematic addresses from your list directly. By removing such addresses, this can improve deliverability and reduce bounces you encounter from sending.
Note: BriteVerify will bill based on the number of emails it scans. For more information on their pricing, please visit their website.
Step By Step Instructions
- Go to the "My Lists" tab in your BriteVerify account.
- Next, drop in the CSV file you want to clean or click "Verify Your First List" to connect to pull in your lists automatically.
- Click "Select" next to AWeber.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow access."
- Next, click the drop-down to select the list you want to clean.
- You can choose whether or not BriteVerify will remove any addresses they determine are bad from your AWeber account.
- Once finished, click "Verify List."
Congratulations! You've successfully connected BriteVerify with your AWeber account. You can now access your AWeber lists from BriteVerify and run their cleanup services when you want. You can also view detailed reports of the email addresses that were removed.