Whenever you create a campaign in your list, you will need to set a trigger. This tells the system which specific subscribers should receive the campaign. As your list grows, or your marketing plans change, it may be necessary to change that trigger. In this article we'll go over how to change a campaign trigger.
Step By Step Instructions
- Hover over Messages and select Campaigns.
- Then, click the campaign you would like to edit.
- In the campaign, click the "Replace Trigger" option.
- Here, you'll be given the option to select the the trigger. If you had previously used "Tag Applied" you'll have the option for "On Subscribe".
If you were using "On Subscribe" you'll have the option to choose "Tag Applied".
- After you've selected the trigger you would like to use, click "Save & Exit" in the bottom right of your screen.
Congratulations! You've successfully updated the trigger for this campaign. Subscribers will not be added to this series based on the trigger you have selected.