QuickEmailVerification is a service that checks the validity and deliverability of email addresses you have collected. Those addresses are broken down based on this information and can be exported.
With the AWeber integration, you connect directly to you lists and QuickEmailVerification can scan them directly. These scanning options can also remove any problematic addresses from your list, or provide you with a file for export. By removing these addresses, you can help improve deliverability and reduce bounces when sending.
In this article we will walk through how to connect QuickEmailVerification to your AWeber account.
Note: QuickEmailVerification will bill based on the number of emails it scans. For more information on pricing, please visit their website.
Step By Step Instructions
- On the QuickEmailVerification homepage, click "Upload Email List."
- From the dropdown, select "Import From AWeber."
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access."
- Use the dropdown provided to choose which list you want scanned. Then, click "Import."
- The imported file will appear under the Upload area. This section is located where you click "Start" to begin the scan.
- If you would like to have any bad addresses removed directly from your AWeber list, click "Download" and select "Update AWeber List."
- Once you select what type of addresses you want unsubscribed from your lists, click "Update."
You will be prompted to confirm this action, click "Yes Proceed" to complete the process.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected QuickEmailVerification with your AWeber account. You can now access your AWeber lists from QuickEmailVerification and run their cleanup services when you want.