How do I integrate OptIn Ninja with AWeber?
OptIn Ninja is a WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to customize opt-in forms for your WordPress pages and also provides a myriad of statistics and analytics. With the AWeber integration, subscribers using your OptIn Ninja forms will be directly added to your AWeber lists.
This article explains how to integrate OptIn Ninja with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After installing the plugin, hover over the "OptIn Ninja" tab from the sidebar of WordPress, and click "Settings."
- Then, select "AWeber".
- Click the "Open the authorization page" button.
- In the window that appears, enter your AWeber login credentials, and click "Allow Access."
- Next, highlight and copy the authorization code that appears.
- Back in WordPress, paste in the authorization code in the box provided and click "Save Settings."
Once done, you'll see all of your lists displayed.
- From inside your form, click "Form fields & Autoresponder" from the right hand menu.
- Select "AWeber" from the drop down.
- Then, choose which list you would like subscribers added to in your AWeber account from this form.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected OptIn Ninja to AWeber. Subscribers who enter their information in your OptIn Ninja forms will be added to the AWeber list you connected.