There are times when you'll want to include an image in a certain section of your email to break up the content or add additional branding. When working with the Drag and Drop Email Builder, this is done by dragging the image element into your message and placing it where you would like the image to be. As the Email Builder works using blocks for content, you may have to break up your text in order to insert the image where you want.
In this article, we will cover the best way to insert an image between the text of your message.
Step By Step Instructions
- Decide the point where you would like to have that image displayed. In this example, we will be using the space above the first headline.
- With that block selected, use the "Copy" function at the top right of the block to make a duplicate of this paragraph text appear below the current one.
- Remove the content in either paragraph block to just before and just after where you want to have that image. You will be left with two blocks and a break between them.
- Drag the image article into that newly created break between the paragraphs.
When you release that element, it will drop into that space.
- Once you upload or choose your image, it will appear in that created space.
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!