In this article, we'll walk through how to create a segment based on a specific tag and schedule a Broadcast to be sent to those subscribers.
Using Campaigns you have the option to trigger a campaign with a tag and apply a tag to subscribers using the Apply Tag action. This is a great way to add automation to your message series. If you have specific campaigns set up based on your subscriber's interests, you can use these tags to send them targeted Broadcasts. This will give you more control of the kind of content your different subscribers receive.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the "Messages" tab and select "Campaigns." Then, choose the campaign you would like to review.
- To target specific subscribers in this campaign, it will need to be triggered on a tag.
Or, you can use an Apply Tag action to add that tag to subscribers as soon as they start the campaign.
- Once you've confirmed that a tag has been applied to subscribers joining this campaign, click "Save & Exit."
- Then, click the "Subscribers" tab and choose "Subscribers."
- Choose "Tag" from the "Search Option" drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the tag you want to use.
And, click "Search."
- Once you've searched for subscribers who have this tag applied, name your segment under the "Save search as segment:" section and click "Save."
Congratulations! You've successfully saved a segment of subscribers who are currently in this campaign. You can now select that segment from the "Send to subscribers in this segment:" drop down menu when scheduling your Broadcast.