GetSiteControl helps you create widgets for your websites to meet all matter of needs. Subscription, survey, contact, and other forms can be easily placed on your website with the code they provide and customized to your own design. With the AWeber integration, the emails you collect through these forms can be added directly to your AWeber lists.
In this article we will walk through how to connect GetSiteControl to your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside your GetSiteControl account, click "Site Settings" at the top of the page.
- Then, click on "Integrations."
- To the right of AWeber, select "Connect."
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access."
- Now that it is connected, you can link up any Subscribe, Contact, or Survey form you have. For the following example we'll be using a Subscribe form. Once you have it pulled up, click "Integrations."
- Under 'Third Party Integrations' on the right side of this page, use the drop down to select "AWeber."
- Choose the list you want connected for this widget.
- And, match the fields to those you have in AWeber by clicking "Map widget fields."
Once you have mapped the related fields, click "OK."
Congratulations! You've successfully connected GetSiteControl with your AWeber account. You can now access your AWeber lists from GetSiteControl to connect your forms to pass subscribers automatically.