With Automations, you have the option to trigger certain actions based on how a subscriber interacts with your message. In this case, when a subscriber clicks a particular link you can have a tag applied, removed, and can stop subscribers from receiving campaign messages with that tag. In this article we'll walk through how to add a link clicked Automation to your campaign.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you've set up your campaign, click on the Send Message action you'd like to use for this Automation.
- Then, click the "Add Automation" button in the right hand Settings menu.
- Select "Clicks a Link" from the "If a subscriber does this" drop down menu.
- Then, click "Select Links".
- You will use the Link Picker to select which link, or links, will trigger this Automation. After making your selection, click on "Apply" to save.
- Now, use the "Then do this:" drop down to select Add/Remove Tag.
- You can choose to have tags applied or removed based on the Clicks a link trigger.
If you would like to remove a subscriber from the campaign, click the "Add action" button.
Then, select Remove subscriber from campaign.
- Once done, click "Apply" to save changes.
Congratulations! You've successfully added an "Clicks a link" automation to your message. You can review this from within the Automation settings panel.