How do I edit an Automation in my Campaign?
As you work to build out your campaigns, you may need to edit an Automation so that it performs differently in the future. You'll have this option within the settings panel on the right-hand side of the screen. In this article we'll go over how to edit an existing automation within your campaign.
Note: When you edit an automation within your campaign, it will only affect new subscribers. Any subscriber who has progressed past that automation will not be affected by the change.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, select the campaign you would like to edit from the Campaigns section of the Messages tab.
- Then, select the Send Message action with the Automation you would like to change. Any actions with an automation will have a green icon to the right of the message subject line.
- Once you've selected your Send Message action, any active automations will show in the settings panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
- To edit a specific automation, click "Edit".
- From this menu, you can edit the trigger and add/remove/change any links.
And, you can edit the action and Add/Remove new tags
Any changes you make will be displayed at the bottom of this menu.
- Once you've finished editing this automation, click "Apply" at the bottom of the menu to save any changes.
Congratulations! You've successfully edited an automation in your campaign. New subscribers will be effected by the new triggers and actions you have created.