In this article, we'll walk through how to add a message opened Automation to your campaign.
With Automations, you have the option to trigger certain actions based on how a subscriber interacts with your message. In this case, when a subscriber opens your message you can have a tag applied, removed, and stop subscribers from receiving campaign messages with that tag.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you've set up your campaign, click on the Send Message action you'd like to use for this Automation.
- Then, click the "Add Automation" button in the right hand Settings menu.
- Select Opens the message from the "If a subscriber does this:" drop down menu.
- Now, use the "Then do this:" drop down to select Add/Remove Tag.
- You can choose to have tags applied or removed based on this trigger.
If you would like to remove a subscriber from the campaign, click "Add Action".
And select Remove the subscriber from campaign from the "And also do this:" drop down menu.
- Once done, click "Apply" to save changes.
Congratulations! You've successfully added an "On Message Opened" automation to your message. You can review this from within the Automation settings panel.