When you are marketing to different geographic areas, or have lists set to send messages in different languages, it is important that your subscribers receive the confirmation in their native language as well. We provide a translation for a number of different languages directly in your list. In this article we'll walk through how to select which language you would like to use for the AWeber confirmation message.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the List Options tab and select List Settings.
- Then, choose Confirmation Message from the left hand menu options.
- On this page page you'll have the option to select a language. That can be done under the Language section, below the description of the page.
- AWeber provides 19 different languages to choose from, all of which are available in the Select a language drop down menu.
- When you select a language, the header, body, and signature of the confirmation message will automatically update.
All approved subject lines will be translated, if you are using a custom one, you will need to translate it directly.
Congratulations, you've successfully updated the language for your confirmation message! Your subscribers will now receive this message in their native language.