How do I add a link clicked automation to my broadcast?
In this article we will go over how to add an Automation in your Broadcast that applies a tag whenever someone clicks a link in the message.
Broadcasts are a great way to provide subscribers with time-sensitive updates. Using Automations you can trigger a message, or series of messages, to be sent when someone clicks a link in your broadcast. This is a great way to provide your subscribers with specific information that is more relevant to their interests.
Note: This feature is not accessible on the AWeber Free plan. Upgrade your account to unlock this feature and many more by clicking Upgrade within your AWeber account, or by contacting our Customer Solutions team.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, go to your Messages, find the message you would like to add the automation to and click the "Schedule" button.
- Locate the "Automations" section. Then, click the "Add Automation" button.
- This will bring you to the automations popup where you can designate which links in your message should apply or remove a tag from your subscribers when clicked.
Note: You'll have the option to apply multiple tags per link. To do so, just hit return after you've entered the complete tag.
- Once you've entered the tags you'd like to use, click the blue "Apply Automation" button located at the bottom right. You can repeat steps 2-4 multiple times if you have multiple link click automations you'd like to setup.
- You'll see the number of automations present in this message under the "Automations" section of the Broadcast Settings window.
Congratulations! You've added click automations to your Broadcast message, you can move forward with sending or scheduling the message as you wish!