What are link previews?
Link previews automatically expand a link in a message into a beautiful display including the image, title and description.
Link previews work in two ways:
- Adding a link in the Feed element
- Pasting a link in a new line of a text element and hit the or key.
It's no longer necessary to manually upload images, titles or descriptions into emails.
Step By Step Instructions
- Turn link previews on.
- Click and drag the "Text" element to the desired spot in the message or use an existing "Text" element
- Then, enter the web page's link into its own line and hit the
- After a few seconds, the web page's content appear. Use the "Undo" button to turn the link preview back into a text link.
Note: it is email marketing best practices to use hyperlinks.
- In the menu, there are options to change the layout, text color, what information displays, and the order in which it displays.
Using the Feed Element
- Drag a "Feed" element into the message and paste the link into the URL field.
- Customize the Layout options from the menu.