HappyForms is a WordPress plugin that allows you to build simple opt-in forms for your WordPress pages. With the AWeber integration, subscribers using your HappyForms forms will be directly added to your AWeber lists.
This article explains how to integrate HappyForms with AWeber.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- After installing the plugin, hover over the "HappyForms tab from the sidebar of WordPress, and click "Integrations".
- Under Email Integrations, select "AWeber".
- Click the "Get verification code" under the "Verification code" field.
- In the window that appears, enter your AWeber login credentials, and click "Allow Access."
- Next, highlight and copy the verification code that appears.
- Back in WordPress, paste in the verification code in the box provided and click "Save Changes."
Once done, you'll see that your changes have been saved.
- Editing your form, click the "Email" tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click the checkbox to the left of "Use AWeber".
- Then, choose which list you would like subscribers added to in your AWeber account from this form.
- You can specify any tags that you'd like added through this form as well.
- If you want to add custom field information into your AWeber account, you'll need to map your created field to a custom field created in your AWeber account. Click 'More' at the bottom of your field menu.
- Then, select your created custom field from the 'Map field to AWeber field' dropdown menu.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected HappyForms to AWeber. Subscribers who enter their information in your HappyForms forms will be added to the AWeber list you connected.