How do I integrate Viral Loops with AWeber?
In this article, we're going to walkthrough the steps to integrate Viral Loops with your AWeber account.
With Viral Loops, you can create a newsletter sign up form for new subscribers. Once a subscriber signs up to your newsletter, Viral Loops will provide a unique referral link so that they can refer their acquaintances to your newsletter as well. You can also import your existing lists into Viral Loops to generate referral links for those contacts.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click "Create a Campaign" to get started.
- Select a template for your campaign.
- After you select a template, a window will pop over the page with email marketing services. Select AWeber and click "Continue."
- Next, create a name for your newsletter.
- Click "Next" to continue editing your campaign until you reach the "Connect" step.
- On the "Connect" step, you will connect to your AWeber account. Click the "Connect" button.
- You will have to allow Viral Loops to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials, complete the captcha, and click "Allow Access."
- After you authorize the integration, select your list from the "AWeber List" drop-down.
- Click "Connect" to complete.
- Once you finish creating your campaign and it is live, any referrals who sign up through the campaign will be added to your list. Now, you can import your existing subscribers. To do this, enter the campaign dashboard and scroll down to the "Participants" section.
- Then, click "Import" and select AWeber from the available options.
- Finally, click "Import," and confirm that you would like to import your active subscribers.
- You'll see your imported subscribers listed in the "Participants" section, with their referral codes and other data.