How do I integrate Stripe with AWeber's Landing Pages?
In this article, we are going to walkthrough the steps to integrate Stripe with your landing page so you can start selling your products. With AWeber landing pages, you can now accept payments through Stripe by utilizing the Ecommerce element. You can use the Ecommerce element to sell different types of products, including:
- eBooks and PDFs
- Access to your webinars
- "How to" guides for your audience
- Illustrations and templates
- Entry to a program or course you've developed
- Access to an event
- Tips and donations to fundraise for your passion project
You can easily create a landing page by using a pre-built template or designing the page from scratch. With the Ecommerce element, it takes a few clicks to add the product to your page and start generating sales--simply enter a product name and price. You can review your revenue with built-in reports from AWeber and, ultimately, reduce the stress of processing transactions. Stripe will handle the complexities of charging credit cards, chargebacks, refunds, etc.
Please note: because this application is set to single opt-in by default, new subscribers will be added immediately without receiving a confirmation email. Additionally, payments can only be processed for Stripe accounts with a bank account based in the US.
Step By Step Instructions
- The first way you can accomplish this is through the landing page editor. Visit the Landing Pages tab and click on the name of your page to open up the editor. Then, click and drag the Ecommerce element to the desired location in your page.
- Once you do that, you'll see the Ecommerce settings on the right-hand side of the editor. Click the "Connect to Stripe" link. Then, proceed to step #5.
Please note: you can test the element by clicking "Or, try it without connecting," but you will need to connect to Stripe in order to save products and process payments.
After you click that link, you will see an error explaining this.
- You can also accomplish this from the "Integrations" page. Click the "Integrations" tab and then click "Available Integrations."
- Select "Stripe for Landing Pages" from the list of available integrations.
- Click the "Connect Integration" button.
- After you click the button, you will be brought to Stripe's site. You can create a Stripe account or login by entering your email address.
Please note: In order for your landing page to process purchases, you must complete Stripe’s onboarding wizard and have a verified bank account with Stripe. Stripe may also require you to verify your business and personal identity before charges can be processed.
And that's it! You only need to connect to Stripe once, and then you can start adding products to your landing page and generating sales. Products created in AWeber will be available to you within your Stripe account, and any existing Stripe products that you have will be available in AWeber to sell on your landing page. If you have any questions or concerns about the element, do not hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Solutions team.