In this article, we are going to walkthrough the steps to integrate Stripe with your landing page so you can start selling your products. With AWeber landing pages, you can now accept payments through Stripe by utilizing the Ecommerce element. You can use the Ecommerce element to sell different types of products, including:
- eBooks and PDFs
- Access to your webinars
- "How to" guides for your audience
- Illustrations and templates
- Entry to a program or course you've developed
- Access to an event
- Tips and donations to fundraise for your passion project
You can easily create a landing page by using a pre-built template or designing the page from scratch. With the Ecommerce element, it takes a few clicks to add the product to your page and start generating sales--simply enter a product name and price. You can review your revenue with built-in reports from AWeber and, ultimately, reduce the stress of processing transactions. Stripe will handle the complexities of charging credit cards, chargebacks, refunds, etc.
Please note: because this application is set to single opt-in by default, new subscribers will be added immediately without receiving a confirmation email.
Step By Step Instructions
- The first way you can accomplish this is through the landing page editor. Visit the Landing Pages tab and click on the name of your page to open up the editor. Then, click and drag the Ecommerce element to the desired location in your page.
- Once you do that, you'll see the Ecommerce settings on the right-hand side of the editor. Click the "connect Stripe" link. Then, proceed to step #5.
- You can also accomplish this from the "Integrations" page. Click the "Integrations" tab and then click "Available Integrations."
- Select "Stripe for Landing Pages" from the list of available integrations.
- Click the "Connect Integration" button.
- After you click the button, you will be brought to Stripe's site. You can create a Stripe account by entering your details in the "Activate your account" section.
- If you already have a Stripe account, click "Sign in."
- Enter your Stripe login details and click "Continue."
And that's it! You only need to connect to Stripe once, and then you can start adding products to your landing page and generating sales. If you have any questions or concerns about the element, do not hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Solutions team. We are available 24/7 to assist.