In this article, we're going to discuss how you can view specific information about Ecommerce sales from your landing page, including reports and subscriber data.
With AWeber landing pages, you can now accept payments through Stripe by utilizing the Ecommerce element. You can use the Ecommerce element to sell different types of products, including:
- eBooks and PDFs
- Access to your webinars
- "How to" guides for your audience
- Illustrations and templates
- Entry to a program or course you've developed
- Access to an event
- Tips and donations to fundraise for your passion project
You can easily create a landing page by using a pre-built template or designing the page from scratch. With the Ecommerce element, it takes a few clicks to add the product to your page and start generating sales--simply enter a product name and price. Stripe will handle the complexities of charging credit cards, chargebacks, refunds, etc.
In order to start selling, you must first connect your account to Stripe. Learn how to connect Stripe and AWeber with a step-by-step walkthrough.
For each sale you make using Stripe and AWeber, there are fees for each transaction. Learn more about Stripe pricing. AWeber fees are as followed:
- You can view sales for a specific subscriber from the "Subscriber Activity" field in their profile. To view this, simply go to the "Subscribers" page and click on the name of the subscriber (in blue).
- In the "Subscriber Activity" field, you will see all of the sent messages, opens, clicks, and sales. Sales will be listed under the heading "Sale."
- The field will contain the landing page URL where they made the purchase, the product name and price, and an "Event Note." The "Event Note" is specific to each sale.
- Sales will also be tracked from the "Reports" page. You can view a breakdown of sales-per-day using the "Revenue Over Time" report.
If you are using our redesigned reports, this will be called "Sales over time."
- You can view the payment details of your customers from the "Payments" tab on the right-hand side of your Stripe dashboard.
- You can search for subscribers who purchased through a few different options in the "Search Options" bar on the "Subscribers" page. First, you can search the specific tag that you applied to your payment form. Simply search Tag > is > (whatever tag you used).
- You can also search by Sale Amount > is > (the monetary value of your product).
And that's it! Utilizing reports and tracking subscribers who make purchases can help you evaluate the success of your landing pages and further target your subscribers.