There are two primary money related things you can do with AWeber:
- You can directly sell things on web pages created in AWeber that collect credit card details securely and put dollars in your bank account.
- You can track sales that happen on other web pages and shopping carts you might have setup outside of AWeber.
Directly sell things using AWeber
You can now generate sales directly on your AWeber landing pages using the Ecommerce element and Stripe. You can track information about the sales to further target your subscribers and understand how they navigate through your site.
Ecommerce Landing Pages
Easily create a landing page by using a pre-built template or creating your own custom design.
Once your page is created, add the "Ecommerce element" to sell different types of products, including:
- eBooks and PDFs
- Access to your webinars
- "How to" guides for your audience
- Illustrations and templates
- Entry to a program or course you've developed
- Access to an event
- Tips and donations to fundraise for your passion project
With the Ecommerce element, it takes just a few clicks to add the product to your page and start generating sales--simply enter a product name and price. AWeber Ecommerce ultimately reduces the stress of processing transactions. Stripe will handle the complexities of charging credit cards, chargebacks, refunds, etc. In order to start selling, you must first connect your account to Stripe.
Learn how to use the Ecommerce element and connect Stripe and AWeber with step-by-step walkthroughs:
- How do I use the Ecommerce Element?
- How do I integrate Stripe with AWeber's Landing Pages?
- How do I view information about sales from my Landing Page?
To get started, click the "Landing Pages" tab in your account.
Track sales that happen on other web pages