How do I allow my landing page to be copied to another AWeber account?
A landing page is a webpage that serves to promote your newsletter, promote a product or service, or offer a downloadable resource. Using AWeber's landing page builder, you can customize a landing page and continue to grow your list. You can apply tags to the subscribers that sign up through the form on your landing page, which will allow you to easily track where the subscribers signed up, trigger specific campaigns, and help segment your list to send targeted broadcast messages.
If you have created a landing page that you would like to make available for others to use, there are two ways that this can be accomplished. Follow the directions below to enable a button so that others can easily copy your landing page in their own accounts, or to generate a URL that can be used to copy the landing page into their account.
Reasons to Copy Your Pages
- Copy successful landing page designs with others that you know to establish yourself as an expert.
- Creators building in public to help get others running and successful faster.
- Advocates creating a starter template for their program to get their audience up and running on AWeber as quickly as possible.
- Create a landing page starter kit giveaway to grow your audience.
Step By Step Instructions
Adding a Copy Button to your Landing Page
- After creating your landing page, go to your "Page Copying" section to toggle the option to "Allow Page Copying".
- Enabling this toggle places a clickable "Copy" button at the very bottom of your landing page.
- When clicked, a new tab will open with the copied landing page loaded as a template for those who are already logged into their account. For those who are not logged in, they will be presented with an opportunity to do so.
Sharing the Landing Page with a URL
- After publishing your landing page, click on the more options dropdown menu to display your landing page options.
- Click "Share" in the dropdown menu.
- Select "Page Copy Link" from the share options that appears.
You can now share this link with others. When they open the URL in their own browser, the copied landing page will be loaded as a template for those who are already logged into their account. For those who are not logged in, they will be presented with an opportunity to do so.
And that's it! You can now share you landing page with others, and visitors to your website can create a copied version of your landing page within their own AWeber account. Don't forget to publish your changes!