In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate Involve.Me with AWeber.
With Involve.Me, you can create interactive landing pages to grow your subscriber list and engage with your customers. You can include quizzes, calculators, sign up forms, payment forms, and other elements on your pages. You can add these submissions to your AWeber list through the integration.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click on the "Integrations" tab in your Involve.Me account.
- On the "Integrations" page, you will see two options--to integrate at the "Organization Level" or the "Project Level." The "Organization Level" settings will automatically apply to any projects that you create. In this example, we're going to start with the "Organization Level" settings.
- Click "Configure" to the right of AWeber.
- You will have to allow Involve.Me to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials, complete the captcha, and click "Allow Access."
- You are now connected to your AWeber account. In order to choose a list, click the "Configure" button again and click the "AWeber List" drop-down menu. You can also map any custom fields you have. Once complete, click "Save."
- Like we mentioned above, these settings will automatically be applied to any projects that you create. If you want to customize the integration settings for a specific project click the down arrow next to your project name and select "Integrations."
- In the top-right of the "Integrations" page, you will see radio buttons to choose the integration settings. If you want to customize the list or custom fields, click "Use custom integration settings for this project." Then, you will complete steps #3 - #5 again.
And that's it! You are now integrated with Involve.Me. Visitors to your pages can submit their information to be added to your list.