In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate Clixli with AWeber.
Clixli is a funnel and site building platform. With Clixli, you can create standalone landing pages, multi-step funnels, and fully-functioning websites. You can grow your email list, sell products and courses, and manage a membership program all through Clixli's services.
You can connect to your AWeber lists through Clixli's regular sign up forms, checkout forms, membership forms, and booking forms. In the example below, we are going to to provide instructions for a regular sign up form. The instructions are similar for the other types of forms.
Step By Step Instructions
- After you create your page, click the settings icon from the left-hand side of the page builder.
- Then, click the "Applications" tab.
- Click the "Add Application" button.
- Locate AWeber from the available options and click "Connect."
- Next, you will have to allow Clixli to access your AWeber account information, including your lists and subscribers. Enter your login credentials, complete the captcha, and click "Allow Access."
- Return to the page editor, select your sign up form, and click the settings icon above the form.
- At the bottom of the form settings window, click the "AWeber Settings" button.
- From the pop-over window that appears, select the list you want subscribers added to and click "Confirm."
- Lastly, you can add tags to your form. Add as many tags as you want, separated by commas, in the "Tag contacts on new message" section.
And that's it! Visitors to your page can fill out your form and get added to your list to receive messages.