How do I integrate Digistore24 with AWeber?
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate Digistore24 to your AWeber list.
Digistore24 is sales and affiliate platform. Using Digistore24's services, you can set up automated sales pages and an affiliate network for people to promote your products and earn commissions. With the AWeber integration, customers who purchase your products will be added to the list of your choosing so you can send them messages.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the "Settings" tab and select "Integrations."
- Then, click the "Add new connection" button.
- Select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link in the "Instructions" section to authorize the integration.
- You will have to allow Digistore24 to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Copy your authorization code.
- Scroll down to the "AWeber Authorization Code" section and paste in your authorization code.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Test connection."
- After you successfully test the connection to your account, you will be able to choose a list. Select the list to which want subscribers added from the "E-Mail list" drop-down.
And that's it! You can continue editing the integration settings, including the types of products that you want connected to your list and the opt-in process. Once complete, click "Save" at the bottom of the page. Now, people who purchase your Digistore24 products will be added to the respective list.