With AWeber landing pages, you can now accept payments through Stripe by utilizing the Ecommerce element. You can use the Ecommerce element to sell different types of products, including:
- eBooks and PDFs
- Access to your webinars
- "How to" guides for your audience
- Illustrations and templates
- Entry to a program or course you've developed
- Access to an event
- Tips and donations to fundraise for your passion project
If you have not already, you must first connect your account to Stripe. Learn how to connect Stripe and AWeber with a step-by-step walkthrough.
Please note: because this application is set to single opt-in by default, new subscribers will be added immediately without receiving a confirmation email. Additionally, we can only process payments for Stripe accounts with a bank account based in the US.
What type of products could I sell using landing pages?
Currently, AWeber only supports one-time payments for the purchase of one product.
We do not currently support the following:
- Recurring subscriptions (including per-seat subscriptions or metered billing)
- Inventoried physical goods
- Products with multiple SKUs
Why am I seeing this error message?
If you are seeing this error message, this means that your product was deleted, the price of your product was deleted, or the price was updated to an unsupported type of product in Stripe. You will want to log into your Stripe account and navigate to the Products dashboard to manage your products.