How do I put my landing page on my Etsy store?
Landing pages are a great way to grow your list. They can provide potential subscribers with information about your business, the products that you sell, and the content that you send out through your mailing list.
Etsy's guidelines allow you to add outside links to your About page, as well as in a shop announcement, and in this article we will show you how to do this.
Note: If looking to integrate with Etsy, this integration is not accessible on the AWeber Free plan. Upgrade your account to unlock this integration and many more by clicking Upgrade within your AWeber account, or by contacting our Customer Solutions team.
Step By Step Instructions
- Create a landing page in your AWeber account and publish it. Customize the URL for that page, and then copy the URL.
- Log into your Etsy account and click on the "Shop Manager" icon.
- Click the pencil icon next to your store under the "Sales Channel" section of the menu on the left-hand side of your "Shop Manager" settings. Once you do this, you will be able to edit some of the settings of your store.
- Click the "About" section and scroll down to the "Around the web" section. Click to add a website.
- Make sure you select "Website" from the drop-down menu, and paste in your landing page URL. Once complete, click "Save."
Shoppers can find your About section by clicking the About link near the top of your shop homepage or by scrolling down your shop homepage.
You can also add your landing page URL to a shop announcement. Your shop announcement appears under the listings on your shop homepage. You can use your announcement to alert shoppers to important information, or invite them to join your mailing list.
To add or edit a shop announcement, click the pencil icon next to your shop name on the Shop Manager page. Scroll down to the "Announcement" section and click "Add a shop announcement" to create a new announcement or "Edit" to edit an existing announcement.
After writing your announcement, click "Save" to save the announcement to your Etsy shop.
Note: Links in a shop announcement will not be clickable.
Looking for another way to direct customers to your landing page?
You can do so by using a QR code. Once you create your QR code, you can link it to your AWeber landing page and both existing and potential customers can scan the code to be directed to your landing page.
QR codes can be used digitally (on a graphic you share with customers) or you can physically print it out and include with your order when you ship it (ex: sticker, cardstock, etc). You can create a QR code for free now using Canva (which we also integrate with in our landing pages).