How do I integrate Jotform Sign with AWeber?
Jotform Sign is a platform that allows you to turn your documents into e-sign documents. Jotform Sign offers many tools to automate the entire process for you.
With this integration, you are able to take clients that are captured through a PDF and send them to your email lists in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- In Jotform sign, either upload your document or choose one of the existing templates.
- After setting up your document how you look, choose the "Settings" tab at the top of the screen.
- Now select the "Integrations" option from the left side of the screen.
- Find and select the AWeber integration.
- Click the "Authenticate" button.
- Fill in your login credentials for your AWeber account to authorize the integration for your account, then click "Allow Access."
- Choose the list you would like subscribers added to after they sign your document. You can match your form fields and apply or remove tags as well.
- Click the "Complete Integration" button.
That's it! Once you've sent your PDF or embedded it into your website, whenever someone fills it out they will be added to your mailing list as well.