You were sending blog broadcasts manually. Here's how to do that now.
While Campaigns are the most efficient and automated method for sending your latest blog content to your subscribers, you may still prefer to manually review and schedule your messages. All it takes is a little set up, and you'll be able to use Broadcasts to send your blog content manually.
The following video shows you how to set up a blog template for sending your new content manually on your own schedule.
Set Up (only do this once)
- Create a new message and include the Feed Element to showcase content from your blog or other content source.
- Further customize the message to your liking.
- Save the message as a template. Name it something like Blog Content.
Review and Send Your New Content
After you've published a new blog post, follow these steps to review and schedule your broadcast.
- Create a new message and select the template you created above. Note that your new blog post will automatically appear in your message.
- Make any further additions to your message. Add a subject line. Save and exit.
- Schedule your broadcast to be sent at your preferred date and time.