Give your Facebook followers an easy way of signing up for your mailing list, even when they're viewing your page on a mobile device.
Facebook provides a call-to-action button that is designed to allow all visitors the option to easily sign themselves up for your mailing list. Facebook's call-to-action buttons link to any destination on or off Facebook. This article explains how to publish an AWeber form through Facebook's call to action button.
Note: If you're looking to publish an AWeber form through our Facebook app, click here for those step-by-step instructions.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, you will need to create your sign up form in AWeber. Once created, copy the hosted URL of the AWeber sign up form under the "Have AWeber Host My Form" section.
- Then, log into your Facebook page. At the top right of your Facebook page, click the button to "+ Add a Button".
- Then select "Get in Touch" from the Add a Button to Your Page menu.
- Select "Sign Up" from the available options
And enter the hosted URL of your AWeber form.
- After entering the hosted form URL, click "Save Changes".
- You'll be notified that the the button has been updated.
That's it! Now, when subscribers visit your Facebook page, they will be able to click/tap on the "Sign Up" button and sign themselves up for your list.