How do I move or copy subscribers who visit a page with AWtomator?
AWtomator is a service that provides a variety of tools that can be beneficial to your campaigns and AWeber account. Page triggers are built into AWtomator and give you the ability to have subscribers moved or copied to a new list after the subscriber visits a page.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, connect your AWtomator account with your AWeber account. To do so, click "Connect to AWeber" from the dashboard.
You will then be prompted to log into your AWeber account in order to authorize this integration. Once you have entered your AWeber log in information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that you've connected to AWeber, click "Add Event" from the left hand sidebar.
- Enter in the name of the event, and select the list that will be affected by this event.
- Choose "Page" from the "Event Type" option. Then, click the "Next" button.
- Select the delay period and the action that will be performed. Once chosen, select the list subscribers are to be sent to. After this is complete, click the "Next" button.
That's it! The page event will then take effect as intended. Highlight the coding provided by AWtomator and publish it to your page between the <body> tags. Then, all you need to do is click the button under "Event Status" to activate the event.
To prevent errors from non-subscribers who visit your page, page events only work for subscribers who have previously used a Link Event.