There are compelling reasons to bring your offline business online. For instance, search engines are replacing phone books as a directory service for all businesses. Nonetheless, if you don't have a website, you can still take advantage of the unique benefits of email marketing.
Perhaps you run a brick-and-mortar business and frequent trade shows or seminars. These are great sources of subscribers by their own right, and there are several ways you can use your AWeber account to contact these people.
Have Us Host Your Sign Up Form
If you'd like to have a page online where people can sign up to your list, we can host your sign up form for you. After you have created your sign up form, just follow these instructions.
- First go to the Sign Up Forms page by clicking the "Sign Up Forms" tab.
- Click on the name of your sign up form.
- On this page, click the option to "Publish".
- Scroll down and click "Have AWeber Will Host My Form".
- Now, simply copy the link that appears. When someone clicks that link, which can be placed anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, even an email you send someone), they will be taken to a page with your sign up form on it so that they can join your list.
Import Your List
If you have an existing list of subscribers, or are building one offline, you can certainly import them into your AWeber account. Before you import, make sure that you have your subscribers permission first and foremost.
Review Can I Use This List? for a list of acceptable and unacceptable means of gathering email addresses to use for an email marketing campaign.
Where Do I Collect Subscribers?
If your business has a physical location with visiting prospects and customers:
|View a list of ways to build a list of subscribers at your store.|
If you attend seminars, trade shows, or conferences:
|Review some ways to build a list of subscribers at events.|
If you have a product or service you can advertise on traditional print:
|Consider how you might build a list of subscribers using print publications.|