Why haven't I received my Confirmation Message?
If you opted to receive information by email, you may have been told you'd receive a confirmation message.
You may not have received it for any of a few reasons:
- There may be a delay with your email service provider in placing the message in your inbox
- It may have been routed to your bulk, junk, or SPAM folder
- There may have been a typo in the email address you entered
In order to begin to receive the information you requested, you'll need to open the message you were sent and click on the link it contains. If you haven't yet received it, you can:
- Check your bulk, junk, or SPAM folder to be sure it hasn't been mis-routed there
- Check with your email service provider and your email application for any filters that may be blocking the message
- Wait some time for your email service provider to place it in your inbox
- Try using another email address that may not have the same delivery issues
- After a reasonable period of time, return to the opt in form you used and enter your email address again to have another copy sent
If you've requested to receive information from one of AWeber's customers (note that we are a permission only email service provider), you'll need to contact the customer directly with any inquiries about the products or services that they provide.