Adding an opt in form to pages on your website is a great way to improve your newsletter or autoresponder campaign. By doing this you take advantage of a valuable opportunity to turn one-time visitors into regulars and customers.
Publishing your first form for your email campaign is easy. Just follow these steps:
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- Click on the "Sign Up Forms" tab in the navigation menu.
- Click on the "Create a Sign Up Form" button.
- Choose a template for your form. Just click the "Show More" option to bring up a menu of the different categories.
Browse through the different categories to find a template that matches your websites design and theme.
When you find one you want, click on it. Then choose your color scheme and click "Load Template."
- To add text click on the "EDIT HEADER" tab.
A headline will help your websites visitors understand why they should sign up and what kind of information they can expect to receive.
- Once done, click "Go To Step 2."
- Now, give your form a name. Your subscribers won't see this name, it just helps you tell this form apart from others you create later.
- Then, choose where your subscribers go after they fill out your form. We offer several default thank you pages, and even a smart version that shows each subscriber how to confirm. Or you can send them to any page on your site.
- Once done click "Save", then click "Go To Step 3."
- Now publish the form to your site. Do it yourself with the HTML provided or have us send that information to your web designer.
Once the form has been added, test it by filling it out yourself. The form is now ready to turn visitors into subscribers!