If you'd like to track subscribers and/or segment your list using the "Ad Tracking" feature, you can follow these steps to use your own custom value.
Step By Step Instructions
- Go to the Sign Up Forms tab in your AWeber account.
- Click on the name of the form you wish to edit to open it.
- Click the "Go To Step 2" button at the bottom of the screen to see the Settings page.
- Click on the "Show Advanced Settings" button.
- Enter an Ad Tracking value into the "Ad Tracking" input box.
By default, the "Ad Tracking" value will match the name of a form. Here, you may change it to whatever you'd like.
Note: Your custom value must not exceed 20 characters in length. Valid ad tracking names may contain letters, numbers, hyphens, or underscores, but not spaces. Ad Tracking values will only use lower case letters.