If you'd like to track subscribers and/or segment your list using the "Ad Tracking" feature, you can follow these steps to use your own custom value.
Step by step instructions
- Go to the Sign Up Forms tab in your AWeber account.
- Click on the name of the form you wish to edit to open it.
- Click the "Go To Step 2" button at the bottom of the screen to see the Settings page.
- Click on the "Show Advanced Settings" button.
- Enter an Ad Tracking value into the "Ad Tracking" input box.
By default, the "Ad Tracking" value will match the name of a form. Here, you may change it to whatever you'd like.
Note: Valid ad tracking names may contain letters, numbers, hyphens, or underscores, but not spaces. Ad Tracking values will only use lower case letters.