For any of our sign up form templates you can change the submit button. Some templates will have an image loaded by default for the sign up form button, where as others do not. Below you will find instructions on how to use/change an image for the submit button, and how to use basic submit button where you can type in your own text.
With a basic submit button you can change the text for the button and the colors for the button as well.
Step by Step Instructions
- Click on the "Sign Up Forms" tab in your account's navigation bar, then click on the "Create A Sign Up Form" button (or open an existing form you'd like to change the submit button for).
- Underneath the templates, you'll find a drop-down box whose label reads "Form Type". Click on it.
- Select the "Submit Button" option.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
At this point the instructions will be different depending on what you are trying to do.
Using/Changing An Image For Your Submit Button
- After you have clicked on the "Advanced" tab in step 4 of the initial instructions you will see an area for the "Button Image" URL. If there is a URL currently in there for a button image, click the "x" to delete it.
Next, enter in the URL for the button image that you wish to use. You can also select an image from your Image Gallery.
- On your keyboard, click "TAB", and your image will appear as the "Submit" button for your form.
Using A Basic Submit Button
- After you have clicked on the "Advanced" tab in step 4 of the initial instructions you will see an area for the "Button Image" URL. If there is a URL in there, make sure to delete it.
You can also remove an existing button image by clicking the "Switch to HTML button".
- On your keyboard click "TAB" and you will see a basic "Submit" button appear in your form.
- Click on the "Submit" button and you will see a black box pop up. From within this box you can change the text that you would like to appear for the "Submit" button. After you have typed in the text you would like to use for the button, click on the "Save" button.
- From above the form you will see additional options for changing font style, size, and color for the font of the "Submit" button. Adjust these options as you see fit.
You can change the color for the button itself. Here just select if you would like the button to be a gradient or solid color.
Next, to the color options you will see additional options for adjusting the position of the button.
- You are now complete! Now you have adjusted the settings for using a basic submit button. Below you will see an example of a customized submit button.