By default, the "Lightbox" option in the Sign Up Form Generator generates a form that automatically appears when the page it's published to loads. With some customization, you can trigger a button or link to load the form instead of having it load immediately.
How to Trigger a Lightbox with a Link or Button
- Click on the "Sign Up Forms" tab.
- Create a new form or edit an existing one.
- Set the "Form Type" to "Lightbox".
- Paste the following HTML in the head section of your page.
* This must be inserted above your form's HTML
- Add the following HTML to the <body> of your page.
Note: The "#" symbol for the href should not be changed.
If using a button image instead of hyperlinked text, your code would be as followed including the direct link URL of your image.
- Publish your page. When you click on the link/button, your lightbox will appear.