Can I change billing plans later?
In this article, we will walk through the steps to update your billing information in your account settings.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, go to your account settings.
- From the left-hand side of the page, click "Billing."
- On the billing tab, look for the section labeled Packages. Then, click the "Edit" link next to your current term.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the billing term you would like. Then, click the "Save" button.
Your account will switch to the new billing plan on your next invoice date. If you need any help, contact our Customer Solutions Team.
How do I downgrade from AWeber Pro to AWeber Free?
If you are currently on AWeber Pro, you may be eligible for an AWeber Free plan. In order to qualify for AWeber Free, you must meet the two following criteria:
- You have less than 500 total subscribers across your account
- You only have one list
If your AWeber account already meets both of these criteria, simply contact our Customer Solutions Team and they'll be able to downgrade your account from AWeber Pro to AWeber Free.
If your AWeber account does not currently meet both of these criteria, you are welcome to consult the following help articles to become eligible, or you can once again consult our Customer Solutions team for assistance.
Finally, for a full breakdown on the differences between AWeber Pro & AWeber Free, please view our AWeber Pricing page.