How do I get started?
After you create your account, AWeber will send you a link to create your password and login. When you first login to your account, you will be presented with our Welcome experience.
- To start, enter the name of your company or program that you are signing up with. Then, enter your website or social profile (Facebook URL, Instagram URL, YouTube Channel URL, etc.). Finally, please select your Industry from the list of available industries to choose from. If you don't have a website just yet, that's not a problem! Simply skip over that step.
- Next, please add the postal address that is associated with the business you will be sending email from. This is required by CAN-SPAM law.
- Next, please let us know if you have any email subscribers or not. If you do not have any subscribers, that is perfectly fine - that's what we're here for!
- If you do, go ahead and select the appropriate amount. Keep in mind, if you are bringing subscribers over, we have a team of Migration Specialists who will help you bring them, and all your other content, over to AWeber - for FREE.
- If you are in fact bringing subscribers over, go ahead and let us know where you are coming from. It will help us assist you in getting moved over as quickly as possible.
- We would really love to know what goals you have in mind! Again, selecting these will help us provide you with a handcrafted roadmap towards success. The more we know what you are looking for, the better we can help you get there. Select as many as you see fit!
- And finally, what third-party services are you already working with? We actually integrate with 100% of integrations on this list, so whatever you are working with already works for us! You'll be able to get them connected right after you hit that "Continue" button.
And you're done! Way to go! You have completed setting up the basic settings needed to get started with your mailing list. There are more options and features you can use with your list that aren't included in the list set up. Navigating through your list will help you in setting up those features that best meet your needs.
What are my next steps?
Where there are many paths you can go down next depending on your marketing goals, some good next steps would be to take the following actions:
- Create a landing page
- Create a welcome series
- Import existing subscribers
- Create a message with our Drag & Drop Email Builder
Or just get in touch with our Customer Solutions team. We're always happy to help!